Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Not a little loved

I am of most men most fortunate
An object of numerous affections
A source of ceaseless infatuations
A point of innumerable considerations 
A recipient of unmerited accolades
A focal point of several love
A store of overflowing delights
A castle of spoken beauty
A channel of hidden charm
A mist of eternal swoon 
Extremely dear to many
Constantly reminded by few
Never made to see my flaws
Believed in beyond reason
Trusted way too much
And not a little loved 

3 comments:

Vandi said...

WONDERFUL !

CFAgbata said...

I am dazed indeed by how simplistic and beautiful this poem is....really wonderful play of words. Just by reading this poem I feel like I want to become the guy you're talking about in the poem. Keep up the great work, more people would have a great time reading your work.

Michael Olafusi said...

Thanks Vandi.
Thanks Sir Fred, I am working on publishing a selection of 100 great poems. I might send you a copy (if you don't mind) for your review before publishing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails